The Lille campus is at the core of a dynamic industrial ecosystem. The Hauts-de-France region is a national leader in several fields: the steel industry, glassmaking, the rail industry, the automotive industry, energy, health and the agri-food industry. Its geographical location enables it to develop international exchanges with the countries of the Northern Europe such as the Netherlands, Sweden and Denmark.
Four research laboratories
There are four Arts et Métiers laboratories on the Lille campus, bringing together multiple fields of expertise in a wide range of specialisms: electrical engineering, collaborative robotics, vibration mechanics, materials and processes and fluid mechanics (turbomachinery). This diversity of skills allows research teams to get involved in many partnering projects with regional and national organisations.
The Arts et Métiers Lille campus has thus signed partnerships with major industrial players, such as Toyota Motors Manufacturing France (TMMF) and Kuka Robotics. As a regional player, the campus also participates in structuring projects with the European metropolis of Lille and the Hauts-de-France region. This allows the campus to participate in local economic development as well as to influence the region at European level.
A message from the Director
"The Lille campus is setting up ambitious industrial partnerships and is also positioning itself in innovative fields dedicated to the factory of the future, such as collaborative robotics, which aims to enable humans and robots to work together, and energy efficiency, particularly the development of renewable energies. The campus has also set up a skills cluster dedicated to prototyping: specialists in different processes work together, for example in the fields of composites and forging. Another feature is the enhancement of technological entrepreneurship, which is aimed at the students. With this objective, with the Ecole Centrale of Lille and Skema Business School, we set up the TONIC Incubation incubator." Stéphane Clénet, Lille Campus Director.
- Bachelor's degree in technology
- General Engineering: four fields of expertise in the 3rd year
- Land transport engineering (TETRA)
- Mechatronic systems for industrial innovation (SMILE)
- Industrial Management
- Energy efficiency for the factory of the future
- Research masters:
- Knowledge integration in mechanical production - Advanced production systems
- Electrical energy for sustainable development
- Mechanical and engineering sciences.
- Mastères spécialisés®:
- Project Manager in electric vehicle charging infrastructure;
- Manager in the Management of New Energies (SYSPEC);
- Expert in collaborative robotics for the industry of the future (COLROBOT).
- HEI, Centrale Lille, ENSTA ParisTech, Mines ParisTech
- I-TRANS competitiveness cluster, PowerGrid Campus Lille
- Kuka, EDF, Valeo, Vallourec, Alstom, Toyota
address and contact
Arts et Métiers campus de Lille
8 bd Louis XIV - 59046 LILLE Cedex
Tél. : 33 (0)3 20 62 22 10
Getting to the campus : plan
Métro line 2 stationLille Grand Palais.
- Education: Anne Blanlot
- Communication: Élise Meslier
- Business relations: Florence Fournier
- International relations: Pierre Guiol
- Student residence: Anne-Sophie Couplet Brice
The Arts et Métiers Lille campus in figures
- 600 students
- 120 staff
- 4 research laboratories
- 1 bachelor's degree in technology
- 4 expertise units in the 3rd year
- 3 research master's specialities
- 3 Mastères spécialisés®
- 43,274 m²