A presentation of the five bodies working within Arts et Métiers to drive continued excellence.
THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
It is made up of the President, the Vice President, and the Vice Presidents in charge of research and innovation, training, resources and management. Its mission? Assist the president in implementing the strategic and operational lines.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Its main role is to establish the Institute's policy. It votes the budget and approves accounts. It also approves agreements and partnerships signed by general management and deliberates on all issues general management refers to it.
THE SCHOOL AND STUDENT LIFE COUNCIL
This consultative body is comprised of 27 members from Arts et Métiers's main functions, such as general management, campus management, professors and directors of research, and teaching and administrative staff. Members are chosen for their educational skills. This council is tasked with providing the general guidelines for education, examining degree accreditation requests, social aid and measures to encourage cultural, sports, social and volunteer activities.
THE SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL
This crucial body to the School's scientific policy is made up of 30 members who distribute the resources allocated to research. It sets laboratories' operating rules and issues opinions on agreements with research organisations. It also plays a role in adopting measures to allow students to contribute to spreading scientific, technical and industrial culture.
THE TERRITORIAL COMMITTEE
Chaired by the president, it is comprised of the presidents and directors of the teaching and research centres as well as a representative from each region where a centre is established. This body is consulted on the orientations of the School's territorial policy.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS SEES A MAJOR RENEWAL
As part of the reform of Arts et Métiers' statutes enacted in an August 2016 decree, ten outside members have been appointed. Coming from large companies, research organisations and institutes of higher education, these members strengthen the School's position among industry and local authorities.
Several leading companies were brought on board in this way: EDF (Christine Baze, Director of the territorial development agency Une Rivière, Un Territoire - Durance Méditerranée), Total (Marie-Noëlle Semeria, Director of Research and Development), Daher (Frédéric Ollivier, Vice President of Auditing and Development), FAVI (Benoit Hunet, Director), Fountaine Pajot Catamarans (Yannick Tessier Naudin, Technical Director), and Valentine Ferreol (IT and Digital Transformation Consultant).
Research and higher education are represented by Béatrice Collin, dean of ESCP Europe faculty, Dominique Pioletti, director of the biomechanics laboratory in orthopaedics at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, and Didier Bernard, director of CEA Tech.
FIND THE DELEGATION OF SIGNING AUTHORITY BELOW
- Delegation of signing authority Ivan IORDANOFF- DGARI
- Delegation of signing authority Bertrand ABRAHAM- DGARP
- Delegation of signing authority Fathi BEN OUEZDOU- Aix
- Delegation of signing authority Catherine DAVY- Angers
- Delegation of signing authority Xavier AUBARD- Bordeaux
- Delegation of signing authority Giovanni RADILLA- Châlons en Champagne
- Delegation of signing authority Michel JAUZEIN - Cluny
- Delegation of signing authority Philippe DEGOBERT - Lille
- Delegation of signing authority Stéphane FONTAINE- Metz
- Delegation of signing authority Smaïne KOUIDRI - Paris
- Delegation of signing authority Nadège TROUSSIER - DGAF
FIND THE DELEGATION OF POLICE POWER BELOW
- Police power Bertrand ABRAHAM- DGARP
- Police power Fathi BEN OUEZDOU- Aix
- Police power Catherine DAVY- Angers
- Police power Xavier AUBARD - Bordeaux
- Police power Giovanni RADILLA - Châlons en Champagne
- Police power Michel JAUZEIN - Cluny
- Police power Philippe DEGOBERT - Lille
- Police power Stéphane FONTAINE- Metz
- Police power Smaïne KOUIDRI - Paris
- Police power Alain CORNIER - Chambéry
- Police power Simon RICHIR - Laval
- Police power Frédéric MERIENNE - Chalon sur Saône
FIND THE APPOINTMENTS BELOW
- Appointment Xavier CHATEAU - DDG
- Appointment Véronique FAVIER - DGA
- Appointment Ivan IORDANOFF - DGARI
- Appointment Bertrand ABRAHAM - DGARP
- Appointment Fathi BEN OUEZDOU - Aix
- Appointment Carole CESARO - Aix
- Appointment Catherine DAVY - Angers
- Appointment Xavier AUBARD - Bordeaux
- Appointment Giovanni RADILLA - Châlons en Champagne
- Appointment Michel JAUZEIN - Cluny
- Appointment Philippe DEGOBERT - Lille
- Appointment Stéphane FONTAINE- Metz
- Appointment Smaïne KOUIDRI - Paris
- Appointment Alain CORNIER - Chambéry
- Appointment Simon RICHIR - Laval
- Appointment Frédéric MERIENNE - Chalon sur Saône
- Appointment Eléanor FONTAINE
- Appointment Fodil MERAGHNI
- Appointment Nadège TROUSSIER - DGAF