At Arts et Métiers, the shared goals of research and industry come together to develop projects and skills to promote the emergence of new ideas in response to rapid technological changes. This approach enables the Institution to maintain the highest level of expertise. Furthermore, Arts et Métiers is involved in several European Projects, both as partner and coordinator.
Arts et Métiers added value to Tech European projects:
- Participation in research policy as a founding member of the French initiative “Alliance pour l’Industrie du Futur”, an analogous program to the European “Factories of the Future” (FoF) initiative.
- Prestigious French label “Institute CARNOT” for its excellence in public-private research, professionalism and actions related to the socio-economic world as well as the development at the international level.
- Administration of an Open Access repository in compliance with the European guidelines.
- Support to a pioneering and transdisciplinary project which considers human beings and their role in the “Factories of the Future”.
- Experience in H2020 European projects, including RIA, IA, ERC, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, etc. Some successful projects are: ColRobot, FULLCOMP, MIGRATE, FastMat, ESPESA, PARSIFAL, PATO, TeaM Cables, ReMap…